Certified Agile Requirements Specialist (CARS)
Training (2 days) - Online Plus or in Person
In an agile environment, the adequate handling of requirements is essential for success. This training course teaches proven and modern approaches for successful requirements engineering in an agile context.
Participants will learn about
- The basics of requirements engineering
- Requirements engineering in an agile environment
- Product vision – what needs to be developed?
- Agile development in product scopes
- Planning releases
- Backlog management
- Continually determining requirements in an agile context
- Slicing user stories
- Prioritisation techniques in an agile environment
- Agile estimation
- Agile techniques for integrating requirements, implementation, and testing
Participants will learn to apply suitable requirements engineering practices across the entire product development cycle, from product vision to implementation.
This training is ideal as preparation for certification as a
"Certified Agile Requirements Specialist".
Requirements engineers, Product owners, Product managers, Developers, Scrum masters, Business analysts, Project managers, Quality assurance, Testers