HTWS25: Daily Build @ Hardware
Daily Build @ Hardware
Date and Time: Monday, 05. March 2018, 09:00 - 13:00 Uhr
Can a car be built like software? YES. We will talk about what mindset we need to follow this new ap-proach to develop a car or any kind of a cyberphysical system. What strategy and method is necessary? What are the tools needed to support the agile approach? Let's discuss what are the obstacles towards an agile approach and how to mitigate them.
Kind of workshop: moderation, discussion, exercises and examples
Who should participate: Project Manager, Head of Development, Product Manager, System Architect-/ - Engineer, Developer, QA Manager, Product Owner
- Entwicklungsmethoden von HW und SW abstrahieren
- Agile SW Entwicklungsmethoden auf System Engineering übertragen
- Model und Simulation im Entwicklungslauf verstehen und anwenden
- Techniken und Werkzeuge für den agilen HW/SW System-Lifecycle beurteilen können
- Participants should provide a sound understanding of what is systems engineering all about
- Curiosity about agile approaches applied on cyberphysical system development
Typical themes which may be discussed are:
- What can be cloned from software methodologies?
- How do fast prototyping and Scrum oriented practices fit into a mass production scenario with rising quality and safety obligations?
- How to handle long testing runtimes and wait times for electrical equipment and prototypes?
- How mature is MBSE to cover the needs?
Andreas Kreß is a IT and systems development specialist since 1993. He worked for several forefront tech companies and introduced advanced fast prototyping, leading edge requirements, change and configuration methods and tools into small to very large projects and enterprises. As a coach and teacher he is helping people to reach a higher understanding about what is software and system development. As a time to time blogger he reflects what he experienced and recognizes in the field. He owns a seldom combination of 5 years’ experience into car ECU development together with having done several software IT projects over the last 20 years.