Writing Good Requirements Efficiently
Writing Requirements Well and Efficiently
Methodology Course (1 Day)
The most commonly used notation for documenting requirements is a natural language such as English. It is the preferred choice of notation in almost every industry, e.g. for customer specifications, supplier specifications, and for documenting functional and technical concepts.
Well formulated requirements save time and money. Good requirements can prevent nasty surprises during other project phases and reduce the time and effort needed for reaching agreement and approval. Writing good requirements is a key skill needed by anyone involved in the development of complex products.
This one-day training course covers the principles of writing requirements proficiently; and, by using real examples, will give participants the opportunity to practice these skills. Rather than a lot of theory, the course includes numerous practical examples and exercises, with the aim of enabling participants to write requirements efficiently and pragmatically.
- be able to write good requirements efficiently
- be able to apply the most important methods for checking requirements
- know how the wording of written requirements can be embedded in other techniques used in requirements management, e.g. use cases and also user stories
- Project managers
- Development managers
- Marketing staff
- Quality assurance managers
- Development engineers
- Systems engineers
- Sales staff
- Anyone who writes or reads requirements
This training can be organised as an onsite training only.
- Available in German language
- Please contact us for English language