IREB® CPRE Foundation Level - E-Learning
IREB® CPRE Foundation Level - E-Learning
The International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB) e.V. has set itself the goal of providing a certification model with syllabuses and examinations, thereby promoting the standardisation of training and development in requirements engineering. With more than 51,500 certifications in 84 countries for the CPRE-FL “Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level” since 2007, this certification is of significant importance in the training of professional requirements engineers.
As an IREB Platin Partner, HOOD has been offering training initiatives for this since the start of the certification programme.
This unique E-Learning opportunity is an ideal way to prepare for the certification examination of the International Requirements Engineering Board. The training course has been developed by experts in requirements management & engineering, who have been significantly involved in producing the syllabus and examination for the "Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering" (CPRE) qualification and who are experienced in preparing candidates for this exam.
Participants have unlimited access to the training contents for a period of 3 months. This means that you can choose which topics you wish to work on, and how often and for how long you work on them. The multimedia training course is interactive, guaranteeing the best possible learning effect.
Participants will reach a level of proficiency and knowledge in accordance with the curriculum 3.0 of the International Requirements Engineering Board Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) - Foundation Level. After successfully completing the training course, participants will be familiar with requirements engineering and management terminology, be able to use basic techniques and methods in requirements engineering and ready to take the certification examination at an approved certification organisation.
Detailed Goals / Agenda can be found here:
EU2 Basic principles
EU3 Documentation practices and work products
EU4 Determining requirements
EU5 Process and workflow
EU6 Requirements management
An efficient way of preparing for the "Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) - Foundation Level" examination
- A qualification recognised worldwide
- Training in all essential aspects of requirements management & engineering in accordance with the current syllabus 3.0 of the International Requirements Engineering Board
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Participants save on travel time and costs
- Participants decide themselves what to study, when and for how long
- Online access to the course from any PC with an Internet connection
- Simple and intuitive to use, no time-consuming software installation
A highly effective way of learning
- Multimedia contents (video & audio) maximise the learning effect
- Special practice questions prepare participants for the certification examination
Certification examination can be taken worldwide at any approved certification organisation
- Direct registration online possible. You can find more information here: https://www.ireb.org/en/exams/basics/
E-Learning - 3 Month Access:
415,97€ (excluding the currently valid vat)
- Participants have a personalised license to use the E-Learning course contents over a period of 3 months.
- Should a participant not pass the certification examination, he will obtain access to the course for an additional month after submitting a corresponding proof.
- Discounted Company Conditions for the purchase of license packages upon request possible.
- For purchases made on account, access is only activated after receipt of payment.
All registrations for the new German-language E-Learning Platform 3.0 submitted by 30 October 2020 qualify for a 50% introductory discount on the current price.
Please enter the code e-learning_50 at the end of the registration process.
* Please note that the 3-month access is only valid from November onwards. For purchases made on account, access will only be activated following receipt of payment.
|IREB® CPRE Foundation Level - E-Learning - 3 months access||Standard: 482,53 €||Request a quote / Registration|
All prices in the table "Dates / Registration" apply to a public intensive workshop and are including the currently valid vat.
If you are not able to register via the website, for example due to your internal ordering process, you can also request a quotation/offer. Your purchasing department can then use this quotation to place an order with us. The quotation is valid for 10 days.
Procedure: start and go through the “Registration” process by clicking the registration button, so that we receive the necessary details regarding participant(s) and invoicing from you. At the end of the "Registration" process, instead of placing the order directly, you have the option of selecting the "Get free quotation" button.
We will then send the desired quotation to the email address you entered as quickly as possible.