E-Learning + 4x Tutoring
During the learning phase, you will receive support from our trainers in
4 online tutoring sessions:
4 Sessions per cycle (duration 90 minutes in each cases, 09:00 - 10:30h):
1. cycle: 15.10.+22.10.+29.10.+12.11.2021
1. Session: Course Units 1 and 2 (Introduction and Basic Principles)
2. Session: Course Unit 3 (Documentation & Work Products)
3. Session: Course Units 4 and 5 (Requirements Elaboration and Process & Work Structure)
4. Session: Course Units 6 and 7 (Requirements Management and Tools)
Our trainers will be pleased to answer your questions, repeat important content and provide valuable tips on the various course units. The 4 sessions take place once a month in the sequence shown. This means you can start once a month and complete the cycle within 4 weeks.
Benefits of Tutoring:
- Personal contact with our trainers for individual questions about the course material
- Interaction with other students in and outside of your organisation to discuss examples.
- Valuable tips on requirements engineering
- Intensive support in preparing for the exam