E-Learning + 4x Tutoring
During the learning phase, you will receive support from our trainers
in 4 online tutoring sessions:
4 Sessions per cycle (duration 90 minutes in each cases):
4. Cycle 2022: 11.11. + 18.11. + 25.11. + 02.12. (09:00-10:30h)
1. Session: Course Units 1 and 2 (Introduction and Basic Principles)
2. Session: Course Unit 3 (Documentation & Work Products)
3. Session: Course Units 4 and 5 (Requirements Elaboration and Process & Work Structure)
4. Session: Course Units 6 and 7 (Requirements Management and Tools)
The 4 sessions take place (one after the other) once a week in the order shown.
Our trainers will be pleased to answer your questions, repeat important content and provide valuable tips on the various course units.
Benefits of Tutoring:
- Personal contact with our trainers for individual questions about the course material
- Interaction with other students in and outside of your organisation to discuss examples.
- Valuable tips on requirements engineering
- Intensive support in preparing for the exam