CPRE Foundation Level - E-Learning
CPRE Foundation Level - E-Learning
This unique E-Learning opportunity is an ideal way to prepare for the certification examination of the International Requirements Engineering Board. The online training course has been developed by experts in requirements management & engineering, who have been significantly involved in producing the syllabus and examination for the "Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering" (CPRE) qualification and who are experienced in preparing candidates for this exam.
Participants have unlimited access to the course contents for a period of 3 months. This means that you can choose which topics you wish to work on, and how often and for how long you work on them. The multimedia online training course is interactive, guaranteeing the best possible learning effect.
Participants will reach a level of proficiency and knowledge in accordance with the curriculum of the International Requirements Engineering Board Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) - Foundation Level. After successfully completing the training course, participants will be familiar with requirements engineering and management terminology, be able to use basic techniques and methods in requirements engineering and ready to take the certification examination at an approved certification organisation.
Detailed Goals / Agenda can be found here:
- The roles and tasks of a requirements engineer/systems engineer
- Modelling of system boundaries
- Methodologies for eliciting requirements
- Documentation of requirements
- Agreeing and consolidating requirements
- Quality criteria for requirements
- Analysing requirements
- Modelling techniques for requirements (inc. use cases, UML)
- Management of requirements
- Producing specifications (supplier and customer specification documents)
- Change management of requirements
- Requirements management tools
- Project members
- IT lead engineers
- QA Manager
- System Engineers
- System Architects
- Everybody writing requirements
An efficient way of preparing for the "Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE) - Foundation Level" examination
- A qualification recognised worldwide
- Learning in English as ideal preparation for the certification examination (in English)
- Training in all essential aspects of requirements management & engineering in accordance with the current syllabus of the International Requirements Engineering Board
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Participants save on travel time and costs
- Participants decide themselves what to study, when and for how long
- Online access to the course from any PC with an Internet connection
- Simple and intuitive to use, no time-consuming software installation
A highly effective way of learning
- Multimedia contents (video & audio) maximise the learning effect
- Special practice questions prepare participants for the certification examination
"Good Practices" section
- HOOD's know-how in implementing requirements management & engineering methodology in practice
Certification examination can be taken worldwide at any approved certification organisation
E-Learning - 3 Month Access: 495,-€
(including 19% VAT)
- Participants have a personalised license to use the E-Learning course contents over a period of 3 months.
- Should a participant not pass the certification examination, he will obtain access to the course for an additional month after submitting a corresponding proof.
- Discounted Company Conditions for the purchase of license packages upon request possible.
|IREB® CPRE Foundation Level - E-Learning-3 Monate Zugang||495,00 €||register|