The Company: The HOOD Group has been helping national and international organisations to improve their requirements engineering processes for over 20 years; enabling them to develop complex products and successfully implement challenging projects, in both agile and traditional environments.
Areas of Activity: The challenges in system and software development are no longer restricted to actual engineering. One of the significant success factors for a company is whether it can launch the right products at the right time; and whether these products meet the requirements of the customers. HOOD has extensive knowledge of both requirements engineering and in the closely linked area of systems engineering. For a number of years, HOOD has been supporting clients specifically in their transition to agile approaches. Here the focus is on the correct use of requirements engineering in an agile environment.
Vision: The development of all complex products, systems and services using appropriate requirements management and requirements engineering principles. For this, the HOOD Group provides its customers with excellent services and solutions.
Our motto: "Helping you to help yourself". We pass on know-how to other people and organisations through training courses, workshops, business process modelling, consultancy and coaching. HOOD will enable your organisation to successfully introduce requirements management.
We Bring People Together: The HOOD Group has made its mark as the organiser of REConf® - Europe's biggest conference for requirements management. The HOOD Group has offices in the UK and Germany. HOOD works with a continually increasing number of important organisations from a range of industries (e.g automotive, aerospace, medical technology and software development). Companies such as Alcatel, Audi, BMW, Dräger, EADS, Hella, Siemens and Volkswagen have put their trust in the expertise of the HOOD Group.
The non-commercial association 'Gesellschaft für Systems Engineering e.V. (GfSE)' was formed in 1997 with the aim of promoting the idea of systems engineering and its further development in German-speaking countries. With a range of seminars, conferences and other services, it provides a forum for sharing knowledge and experience between industry, research and academic institutions.
REConf® has been organised by HLMC Events GmbH for over 10 years. HLMC Events GmbH is specialised in the organisation of events within the area of IT. HLMC focuses on both the content and organisation of conferences and workshops. More than one thousand participants from the IT industry attend events organised by HLMC Events GmbH every year.
HLMC addresses the current trends in IT, thus ensuring the success of each event. The range of services offered by HLMC includes finding and selecting keynote speakers, user and methodology presentations, the acquisition of sponsors and exhibitors, as well as handling organisational and administrative matters for the event. In acquiring participants, HLMC offers a healthy marketing mix of online and print advertising, invariably characterised by innovative ideas.
HLMC Events GmbH
82041 Oberhaching, Germany
Once again, we are looking forward to welcoming a large number of speakers to REConf 2016. The following information is important for you as a speaker:
- ConfTool: Your presentation has been saved in ConfTool. You will find it here. If you wish to see the details of how your presentation has been assessed, go to "Your Submissions" in ConfTool. On the right-hand side you will find a link to "Review Results", which will take you to your evaluation.
- It is not necessary to register as a speaker: As a speaker or first co-speaker for a presentation that has been accepted, you do not have to register for the conference via the shop. This also applies to speakers at the workshops.
But please let us know which days you will be attending the conference. You will receive an email about this in February 2016. For additional co-speakers: please note the relevant point in the list below.
- Registering as a conference speaker at the event: At the conference, you only need to give your name at the registration desk to receive a full conference pack and your name badge. If you would like to take part in the Speed Presentation, we would ask you to attend the keynote session and to take a seat in the first row: this will ensure everything runs smoothly. Please also note that, due to the high number of participants (particularly on Tuesday morning), there may be some delays in registration.
The registration desk is staffed from Monday to Wednesday from 08.00 hrs to 21.00 hrs (Wednesday until 17.00 hrs). There is a cloakroom in the basement in front of the auditorium (keynote room), you can leave your luggage at the hotel reception.
- Travel and accommodation: Participation in the conference is free of charge for you; you will need to take care of your own travel and accommodation arrangements. You will find the link for booking accommodation at special REConf rates here. Because this allocation of rooms is limited, please book your accommodation as far in advance as possible.
- Speed Presentation: As last year, the day's presentations will once again be introduced directly after the opening keynotes. Each speaker has one slide and exactly one minute to introduce their presentation to the conference delegates. This is very useful for delegates in deciding which presentations they wish to attend during the day; and a good opportunity for speakers to promote their presentation to conference delegates.
We will send you full details about the Speed Presentations in a separate communication in February 2016.
- Final presentation slides: You will be able to upload your final presentation slides, your presentation in PDF format (which we will offer as a download after the conference) and the slide for your Speed Presentation to our server from February 2016. You will also receive a separate email about this in February, with appropriate access details for the server.
- Co-speakers: The speaker for each presentation that has been accepted has free entrance to the all conference presentations (not to the workshops). A maximum of one additional co-speaker per presentation has free access to the conference. However, this free admission is only valid when the co-speaker was named at the time of submitting the presentation.
Unfortunately, we are not able to allow any additional co-speakers.
Several presentations were submitted with more than one co-speaker. Please note that you need to register these additional co-speakers as paying conference delegates in order for them to have access.
Details of how to get there by public transport and by car can be found here: www.dolcemunich.de/anreise - - there is ample free parking behind the hotel.
We blocked a contingent of rooms for accommodation. The Hotel will charge EUR 154,00 including Breakfast each night. You can book your room by yourself until December 28th.