Additional Information / Event Location
H4 Hotel München Messe
81829 München, DE
We booked a room contingent for the H4 hotel**** (location for REConf 2018) and the H2 hotel***(neighboring hotel) in advance.
Unfortunately, the contingent is exhausted now.
However, you can call the hotel reception at +49 89 9400830 directly and ask for short-time vacancies.
Directions to location for REConf 2020 are available here: directions
- As a speaker you are automatically registered as a "delegate" at REConf 2020.
- At the conference, please report to the registration desk to collect your name badge.
- On which days can we expect you? Please let us know in advance:
- 23 March 2020 - Little Red Riding HOOD Show (from 19:45 o'clock)
- 24 March 2020 - Conference Day 1
- 24 March 2020 - Evening Event
- 25 March 2020 - Conference Day 2
- Although a submission may have several authors, only one main presenter and one co-presenter may attend REConf each day.
- A co-presenter only has free admission to the conference when she or he was named as co-presenter at the time of submitting the presentation.
- A co-presenter may not be named at a later date.
- Any additional co-presenters need to register for the conference as normal paying delegates.
Discount Code - to give to your colleagues:
- As a speaker, you will receive a discount code for REConf 2020 that you can pass on to colleagues and friends.
- Slides to be in 16:9 format
- Please let us have your presentation by 17:00 hrs on 19 March 2020. After that the access is blocked. You will receive a special link by e-mail for uploading and storing your presentation end of February 2020.
- At the conference, your presentation will be shown using our conference notebook. It may be possible to use your own laptop in exceptional circumstances. In this case, please let us have details of your hardware by 17.00 hrs on 19 March 2020. Detailed information to follow.
- A short introduction (1 minute) to your presentation following the morning keynote address on 24 March and 25 March 2020. This is a valuable decision-making tool for delegates and gives you the opportunity to wet people's appetites for your own presentation.
- For this, please make sure that you are present for the keynote address and sit in the front row (labelled).
- You will receive further information, inter alia a master slide for your Speed Presentation, beginning of March 2020.
Moderation of Your Presentation
- Your presentation will be moderated by a HOOD Consultant, who will introduce it to the audience.
- You will be contacted by us a few days before the conference to agree on the moderation.
The following standard equipment is available:
- Projector (with VGA & HDMI sockets)
- Wireless presenter incl. laser pointer
- 1 flip chart
Your Arrival & Accommodation
- Please arrange your own travel and accommodation.
- Information about accommodation in the conference hotel
- There is a limited allocation of rooms.
Submission of your Presentation - Call for Papers
- All those who have submitted a presentation will be notified at the beginning of November 2019 as to whether their presentation has been accepted by the programme committee.