Specify and Design Software using UML
Method training course - Three days
|ID:||SE-SYML-E||Training Type:||Pay with:||Contact us:|
In this training course the participants get an introduction to MBSE with SysML and understand the benefit of system models for Systems Engineering. Furthermore, they learn the modelling techniques applicable for Systems Engineering.
- understand the benefit of MBSE for the stakeholder of complex systems
- obtain an overview on the modelling language SysML
- understand the benefit of the different SysML diagram types for capturing the multivarious software engineering aspects
- learn how to develop SysML models
- know the meaning of the different SysML model elements
- learn the relation to other software engineering disciplines
A seamless example is used to deepen the learned skills.
- SysML overview and motivation
- Benefit of modelling for the system development process
- MBSE process in systems engineering
- System requirement specification using SysML
- Use Case Modelling
- SysML Requirements
- System architecture modelling using SysML
- Block Diagrams
- Internal Block Diagrams
- System behaviour modelling using SysML
- Sequence Diagrams
- State Diagrams
- Activity Diagrams
- Integration with other software engineering disciplines
- Parametric Diagrams, Simulation using MATLAB/Simulink
- Using SysML to build a seamless tracing from requirements to SW/HW and to testing
- Project experience recommended, knowledge of object orientation
- Project managers
- Development managers
- QA managers
- Software developers
- System engineers
- System architects
- In this training the participants learn the target-oriented use of the SysML in systems engineering.
General terms and conditions for participation
All prices indicated are subject to VAT at the statutory rate
For bookings simultaneously for more than one training a discount of 10 % off the total net price is granted.
Early bookers, who register bindingly two month in advance of the training in question, get a 10 % discount off the regular training price.
Training documentation is included in the fee, further one lunch per day as well as refreshments during coffee breaks in the morning and in the afternoon.
The registration is binding. The acceptance of the registration must be confirmed by HOOD GmbH. The fee for the training is due for payment 14 days before the beginning of the training. In case of cancellation of the registration up to two weeks prior to the start of the training, an administration fee of € 100 is accrued and is immediately due for payment. In case of a cancellation of the registration within less than two weeks prior to the start of the training, the full fee has to be paid. Cancellation has to be done in writing. All offered specials (such as rebates) are invalidated by the cancellation.
In case the course has to be cancelled by HOOD GmbH due to important reasons (e.g. illness or insufficient registrations), this is equivalent to a free of charge cancellation. No further claims shall exist.
* All prices plus VAT 19%