Softskills for Requirements Professionals
Two and a half day training
|ID:||RE-SSRP-E||Training Type:||Pay with:||Contact us:|
- understand, which influence they themselves have on the quality of the requirements they elicitated
- can assess their dialogue partner and adapt their own behaviour to carry out requirements engineering as efficiently as possible
- know how to handle "complex" dialogue partners and which role they themselves take on in that particular situation
- know the fundamentals, to efficiently and thoroughly elicitate requirements, even under "complexâ€ conditions
- Fundamentals of the solution oriented approach
- Interpretation of the body language of dialogue partners and calibration to create a positive conversation atmosphere
- Understanding of the own behaviour patterns and of those of the dialogue partners, by using the findings of a behaviour profile analysis (i.e. DISG).
- Use of effective questioning techniques to find out what one wants to know
- Motivation of dialogue partners and of oneself, to guarantee a concentrated elicitation of requirements
- Securing the support of " complex " dialogue partners and finding a solution for conflicts
- Improvement of communication
- Experience in requirements engineering or requirements management
- Requirements managers
- Requirements engineers
- In this training the participants learn how decisive the softskills are for requirements professionals.
General terms and conditions for participation
All prices indicated are subject to VAT at the statutory rate
For bookings simultaneously for more than one training a discount of 10 % off the total net price is granted.
Early bookers, who register bindingly two month in advance of the training in question, get a 10 % discount off the regular training price.
Training documentation is included in the fee, further one lunch per day as well as refreshments during coffee breaks in the morning and in the afternoon.
The registration is binding. The acceptance of the registration must be confirmed by HOOD GmbH. The fee for the training is due for payment 14 days before the beginning of the training. In case of cancellation of the registration up to two weeks prior to the start of the training, an administration fee of € 100 is accrued and is immediately due for payment. In case of a cancellation of the registration within less than two weeks prior to the start of the training, the full fee has to be paid. Cancellation has to be done in writing. All offered specials (such as rebates) are invalidated by the cancellation.
In case the course has to be cancelled by HOOD GmbH due to important reasons (e.g. illness or insufficient registrations), this is equivalent to a free of charge cancellation. No further claims shall exist.
* All prices plus VAT 19%